Smith Brothers offers asphalt sealcoating services to the St. Louis region
Our asphalt sealcoating services will beautify and protect your asphalt pavement for years to come. We always follow best practices and procedures using the best products resulting in a beautiful project, and high customer satisfaction.
Our asphalt sealcoating and maintenance services meets or exceeds all industry standards. Our process and procedures and not a matter of debate, they are clearly stated and documented by industry associations.
Smith Brothers sealcoating services will include, but not limited to the following:
- Weed-eating around the outer parameter to remove and protect the edges of the asphalt pavement
- Properly clean the entire surface by blowing or even washing when necessary
- Fill all cracks to prevent moisture from penetrating the surface using the best project carefully selected for your particular project
- Properly apply an asphalt emulsion based sealer (Slurry Seal) that is designed to protect driveways, parking lots and light traffic residential roadways with one to three coats
- Final inspection with the customer to answer any questions or correct any dissatisfaction concerns
Benefits of properly sealcoating your asphalt pavement:
- Beautifies your property by giving it that “new” look with a deep rich black color
- Protects and prolongs the life of your asphalt pavement by preventing moisture from penetrating the asphalt surface being trapped to freeze and expand the asphalt initializing deterioration of the asphalt
- Enhances property value and is an excellent real estate staging strategy illustrating high ownership standards, helping to enhance confidence in the property
- Using the proper sealer product will result in enhance skid resistance enhancing safety of drivers and people
- Restores lost asphalt particles to the pavement
- Provides UV protection